For admission to the program please follow the instructions below:
- Applicants go to applynow.usu.edu. Choose the Graduate Application and then choose the “name of your certificate program” Certificate.
- Applicant must provide an official transcript showing they've been awarded a bachelor's degree or higher.
- Please send official transcripts to the following address: 0900 Old Main Hill, Logan UT 84322-0900. Official electronic transcripts may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from the institution. (If you've attended USU, we will obtain your transcripts.)
- Use PROMO code “your promo code” to waive $30 of the application fee. The application fee will then be $25.00
- All online courses in this certificate program will be taught in English. International students from non-English speaking countries are expected to be able to communicate in English, both orally and in writing, with the instructor as well as other fellow students in the class.
The Promo Codes are as follows:
Early Childhood ECCE2018
Elementary Math ELMA2018
English as Second Language ESLA2018
Gifted and Talented GiTA2018